Sunday, January 15, 2006

tonights workout

So I haven't ran in a couple of days, feeling crappy. I probably should be resting, but I had to workout, so I grabbed my 44 pound kettlebell and did 20 snatches 10 left 10 right, 20 swings 10 left 10 right, 20 clean and jerks 10 left 10 right, 50 underleg passes one set 20, one set 20, third set 10. paused maybe 60to 90 seconds between sets on all exersizes and I had sweat rolling into my eyes and off my ears, I might just have to adjust my workout a little, and try to do this whole series as one set with no rest in between exersizes and work up to five cycles three times a week.
Running is a little hard right now, my knees hurt because of the weight, I still will run, even at 240 lbs I could pop out 1-2 miles and not hurt, pushing three hundred does something to my knees, so here is too a little higher physical ability before I run regularly again. (p.s. my lovely wife bought me a three shirts because I needed them, even though they were 3x they were still too tight on me, and I am not a fat person who thinks I look good in tight clothes, so I was a little discouraged because I needed shirts. Today I took one out of the dryer, before it was streched out and it fit just fine, a little loose actually. Yeeee Haaaaawwww!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

i am so proud of ya! loose clothes ROCK...now if only i could get mine to loosen up...evil clothing!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

As I was gaining weight I used to tell people I found the easiest workout plan in the world, buy bigger clothes!!!!
wish I had never done that.......

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home