Thursday, January 19, 2006

crazy day

So my wife came home today and asked me to go with her to our girls school, appearently there was a man hanging out at the school. I don't have the time or the mental resources right now to make this a long post, but she was right. The police warned him twice to leave, having a bad feeling, we followed him for 4 HOURS, as he went to different schools and stalked different kids, including one school where he had a campsite set up in a bush to watch girls run track.
The insane feature of this individual is that for the ENTIRE 4 hours we made ourselves known, either directly behind him or in the car a close distance behind him.
He did not care, he looked in childrens yards, he walked his route inbetween three schools, and was on the prowel, the only time he showed ANY emotion is when he had to leave his "territory" and walk to an industrial area where there was no kids. The police finally took note after many individuals in different areas called in with similiar complaints.
I was amped for four hours for a life and death fight that never came, on top of much more important fact that he was a direct threat to my family, I am having an emotional and hormonal crash like I have never experienced in my life ( I also directly confronted him in a park ). I have competed in full contact Karate, been in streetfights, and given cpr to a baby, this is different it was my family...........................I am spent, but I still need to get the word out watch your kids, there are monsters out there, and they look like us.

5 Comments:

Blogger swirly girl said...

Wow...I would have been feeling amped up too.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Trailady said...

There was a gunman at my kids school 2 years ago. He was a meth maker/dealer just out of jail. His girl kicked him out & he was upset, so he grabbed a sawed-off shotgun and headed to my children's elementary school. My kids were on lock down for 2 hours while I was at home unaware. They were able to talk him out of hurting anyone. I know the feeling of adrenaline rush you get in defense of your loved ones. Been there!!

5:23 AM  
Blogger BrainSyke said...

That is very scary. I dont understand why he hasnt been put away or restrained by the local authorities. Are they waiting for "something" to happen (God forbid)

9:49 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

man that's scarey.

i would have beat him and asked questions later. I know that's part of the problem (for them, not for me really) but..that's what I would have done. Or have honey do..I mean.

I'm so paranoid about my kids...you really never know.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Red said...

that's why you're one of the good guys Royce, you did something about it. I have a friend right now that has a little one that is beginning to act differently and there is a suspicion that there has been abuse at his day care. He also has a newborn baby brother so we're trying to figure out if it's behaviors from the new sibling or if it's him. This is reason #1 I dont' have kids. I would spend all my time trying to protect them, irrational tho that is because we can't ever protect them all of the time. Anyway, I am glad you were there and did something. Many parents owe you their thanks.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home