Friday, September 14, 2007

I have program ADD ( just musing on paper )

I always have about 9 different programs running around in my head, this is one of the reasons I liked the idea of Pavels free-form training. Me and Christine came up with this crazy contest to loose weight and David Whitley helped my with some brutal circuits he designed. Both the contest and DWs knowledge is really cool. I will finish the contest, but I have made a descision, no matter what I weigh Dec. 1st I start powerlifting again. A lot of different things appeal to me. The TSC, to bodybuilding, to highland games, to amatuer strongman, to GS. But the thing that has ALWAYS stuck in my head is the numbers in the big 3. I will regret it for the rest of my life if I don't seriously pursue it, I can chase whatever hobby I want after I meet those goals. But everyday I don't move toward them I don't feel right. I love the idea of using KBs as GPP and some accesory work too.

My plan is not to use Pling as an excuse to eat aything I want and get in terrible shape, I want to stay in a range, eat enough to gain muscle then wehn i reach above a certain weight add more swings, snatches, sled work ect into my routine and drop down slowly to a point below where I was at. The up the calories and start over. This way I will both get stupid orangatan strength and improve body comp. I want to maximize the amount of lean mass I carry at a given weight. KBs and Pling together with a sensible diet sounds good to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Sounds good to me to. Best of luck.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

BIG Picture.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home