Monday, August 06, 2007

Like Tracy said calves are the reward for being heavy


Today is one of those days where David combines 2 workouts in one day. Freakin kills me.
A1 TGU 5/5
A2 pullup ( -50 lbs with js band hooked over the hand ladder at the park ) 8
4 sets

B1 Reverse Lunge 12/12
B2 snatch 10/10
4 sets

of all the supersets on his workouts this is the worst ( or best I guess ) by the 2nd set my legs feel like cement. I wore hiking boots today and THEY flet to damned heavy.

C1 slingshot 20/20
C2 pushup 10

finisher

8 reverse lunges
15 squats
8 jump lunges
15 jump squats

I managed to get my feet off the groundon every jump move. owie.

then slingshot 1:00
jumping jack 2:00
slingshot 1:00
jumping jacks 2:00
swings 1:00
jumping jacks 2:00
rest 3-5 minutes x 4 rounds
Thats how it's written but after doing the strength circuits I can't go for 8 minutes straight. i got it all done but damn did it take a while.

3 Comments:

Blogger Iron Tamer said...

Royce, you are totally kicking ass!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Those are some serious calves! I am totally impressed with your dedication!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Awesome, now I have to post a picture of mine. :) hee!

The one thing about being heavy, we have killer calves!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home